Play Bay FM’s Thousand Dollar Minute every weekday at 7:20am with Bruce Scott!
Be caller 9 at 1-800-948-5229 and answer up to 10 questions to win cash! For every question you get right you’ll win $10 gift card to Pizza My Heart, but if you answer all 10 questions correctly you’ll win $1,000!
We also understand that you are busy and that it might be hard to be caller 9 so we are giving you an alternative way to win! Enter your name here and Bruce might be calling you on Friday, August 3rd, at 7:20am to play Thousand Dollar Minute!
Questions for Tuesday, July 17
- Who is President of Russia?
- What TV alien was from Melmac and lived with the Tanner family?
- The baseball All-Star Game is tonight in what city?
- What company says “When It Rains, It Pours?”
- Netflix is based in what Silicon Valley town?
- Who was king of England during the American Revolution?
- Holstein, Jersey and Galloway are kinds of what?
- Canada has coastline on 3 oceans, the Atlantic, Pacific and what?
- In electricity, resistance is measured in ohms, volts or watts?
- If you leave for work at 7:07 and arrive at 7:35, how long did it take to get there?
Answers: Today’s contestant got the ones with an *
- Vladimir Putin*
- Washington, DC*
- Morton Salt
- Los Gatos
- George III
- 28 minutes