Play Bay FM’s Thousand Dollar Minute every weekday at 7:30am with Bruce Scott!
Be caller 9 at 1-800-948-5229 and answer up to 10 questions to win cash! For every question you get right you’ll win $10 gift card to Smart & Final, but if you answer all 10 questions correctly you’ll win $1,000!
We also understand that you are busy and that it might be hard to be caller 9 so we are giving you an alternative way to win! Enter your name here and Bruce might be calling you on Friday, February 2nd, at 7:30am to play Thousand Dollar Minute!
Questions for Friday, January 19
- What TV painter made “happy little trees” and “happy little clouds?”
- Somebody on Ebay is selling a Dixie Cup once used by who?
- How many different colors are on a Rubik’s Cube?
- Math quiz: What’s 9 times 8?
- What kind of leaf is on the Canadian flag?
- What coffee is “good to the last drop?”
- Moe, Larry and Shemp were better known as the what?
- Football this weekend! The New England Patriots play what team?
- What Bon Jovi song says “your very first kiss was your first kiss goodbye?”
- “He” is the chemical symbol of what?
Answers (Today’s contestant knew the ones with an asterisk)
- Bob Ross
- Elvis Presley
- Maxwell House
- Three Stooges*
- Jacksonville Jaguars
- You Give Love A Bad Name