Play Bay FM’s Thousand Dollar Minute every weekday at 7:30am with Bruce Scott!
Be caller 9 at 1-800-948-5229 and answer up to 10 questions to win cash! For every question you get right you’ll win $10 gift card to Pizza My Heart, but if you answer all 10 questions correctly you’ll win $1,000!
We also understand that you are busy and that it might be hard to be caller 9 so we are giving you an alternative way to win! Enter your name here and Bruce might be calling you on Friday, May 4th, at 7:30am to play Thousand Dollar Minute!
Questions for Thursday, April 19
- What is the capital of Puerto Rico?
- The Golden Knights are a hockey team from what city?
- The first Apple computer came out in 1976, 1979 or 1983?
- How many days are in April?
- What does AAA (car group) stand for?
- What store says “That was easy!”
- Spell the word musician.
- In Joan Jett’s “I Love Rock & Roll” how much should you put in the juke box?
- Jack Nicholson said “Heeeere’s Johnny” in what movie?
- Math quiz: If you have 4 dozen bedbugs, how many bedbugs do you have?
Answers (Today’s contestant knew the ones with an asterisk)
- San Juan
- Las Vegas*
- American Automobile Association*
- A dime
- The Shining