Play Bay FM’s Thousand Dollar Minute every weekday at 7:30am with Bruce Scott!
Be caller 9 at 1-800-948-5229 and answer up to 10 questions to win cash! For every question you get right you’ll win $10 gift card to Smart & Final, but if you answer all 10 questions correctly you’ll win $1,000!
We also understand that you are busy and that it might be hard to be caller 9 so we are giving you an alternative way to win! Enter your name here and Bruce might be calling you the first Friday of the month (December 1st) at 7:30am to play $1,000 Minute!
Questions for Friday, November 17
- Senator and comedian Al Franken is from what state?
- Spell the word chaos
- Who said “Ask not what your country can do for you”?
- Who did People Magazine just name the “Sexiest Man Alive?”
- The Flintstones lived in what city?
- The two colors on the Ikea logo are blue and what?
- What’s the largest country in the world by area?
- If you text “LOL” what does it mean?
- In the song “Don’t Stop Believin'” where was the city boy born?
- The Warriors lost last night against what team?
- John F. Kennedy
- Blake Shelton
- Russia (#2: Canada, #3: USA)
- Laughing Out Loud
- South Detroit
- Boston Celtics