Play Bay FM’s Thousand Dollar Minute every weekday at 7:20am with Bruce Scott!
Be caller 9 at 1-800-948-5229 and answer up to 10 questions to win cash! For every question you get right you’ll win $10 gift card to Pizza My Heart, but if you answer all 10 questions correctly you’ll win $1,000!
We also understand that you are busy and that it might be hard to be caller 9 so we are giving you an alternative way to win! Enter your name here and Bruce might be calling you on Friday, October 5th, at 7:20am to play Thousand Dollar Minute!
Questions for Thursday, September 20
- What state is just east of Arizona?
- According to commercials, what is milk’s favorite cookie?
- Name a Major League Baseball team named after a bird.
- Spell the word rhythm.
- In “Uptown Girl,” he can’t afford to buy her…what?
- What is the capital of Minnesota?
- What horror movie is about film students Heather, Mike and Josh, who are “missing or deceased?”
- In WWII, D-Day what is what year: 1941, 1944 or 1945?
- Zildjian is the leading maker of what musical instrument?
- How many fingers (including thumbs!) does Mickey Mouse have?
Answers: Today’s contestant got the ones with an *
- New Mexico*
- Cardinals, Orioles, Blue Jays*
- St. Paul*
- Blair Witch Project