Play Bay FM’s Thousand Dollar Minute every weekday at 7:20am with Bruce Scott!
Be caller 9 at 1-800-948-5229 and answer up to 10 questions to win cash! For every question you get right you’ll win $10 gift card to Pizza My Heart, but if you answer all 10 questions correctly you’ll win $1,000!
We also understand that you are busy and that it might be hard to be caller 9 so we are giving you an alternative way to win! Enter your name here and Bruce might be calling you on Friday, February 1st, at 7:20am to play Thousand Dollar Minute!
Questions for Thursday, January 17
- In “Don’t Stop Believin” you can smell wine and what?
- What’s the “Quicker Picker-Upper?”
- What animal represents the zodiac sign of Capricorn?
- Eleni Kounalakis is the California…what?
- The Sabres are an NHL hockey team in what city?
- What does the “R” in BART stand for?
- In “The Wizard of Oz” Dorothy’s house lands on which witch, East or West?
- In “Forrest Gump,” Forrest is in love with who?
- Math quiz: What’s half of 94?
- What store sells Kirkland brand products?
Answers: Today’s contestant got the ones with an *
- Cheap perfume*
- Lieutenant Governor