Play Bay FM’s Thousand Dollar Minute every weekday at 7:20am with Bruce Scott!
Be caller 9 at 1-800-948-5229 and answer up to 10 questions to win cash! For every question you get right you’ll win $10 gift card to Pizza My Heart, but if you answer all 10 questions correctly you’ll win $1,000!
We also understand that you are busy and that it might be hard to be caller 9 so we are giving you an alternative way to win! Enter your name here and Bruce might be calling you on Friday, December 7th, at 7:20am to play Thousand Dollar Minute!
Questions for Monday, November 19
- Which of the following was served at Charlie Brown’s Thanksgiving: turkey, potatoes, ham or toast?
- In what sport might you score a hat trick?
- Riots broke out on Black Friday of 1996 over what toy that laughed when you squeezed him?
- If you eat venison, you’re eating what animal?
- Topeka is capital of what state?
- In what movie will you hear “Roads? Where we’re going we don’t need roads?”
- What rock band sang “You Shook Me All Night Long?”
- When E. F. Hutton talks, what do people do?
- Who was vice president under George W. Bush?
- How many meters in 2 kilometers?
Answers: Today’s contestant got the ones with an *
- Tickle Me Elmo
- Back to the Future
- Dick Cheney