Play Bay FM’s Thousand Dollar Minute every weekday at 7:20am with Bruce Scott!
Be caller 9 at 1-800-948-5229 and answer up to 10 questions to win cash! For every question you get right you’ll win $10 gift card to Pizza My Heart, but if you answer all 10 questions correctly you’ll win $1,000!
We also understand that you are busy and that it might be hard to be caller 9 so we are giving you an alternative way to win! Enter your name here and Bruce might be calling you on Friday, April 5th, at 7:20am to play Thousand Dollar Minute!
Questions for Tuesday, March 19
- In what 1995 movie do you hear the phrase, “To infinity and beyond!“?
- In what song does Kenny Loggins sing “Revvin’ up your engine/Listen to her howlin’ roar“?
- The street, Woz Way, in San Jose is named after who?
- What PBS children’s show debut in 1969?
- Caracas is the capital of country?
- What are the two colors on the Ikea logo?
- The Golden State Warriors’ logo features what bridge?
- Bill Clinton served as governor for what state?
- In a fraction, the numerator is on the top or bottom?
- In the Southern Hemisphere, what season starts today?
Answers: Today’s contestant got the ones with an *
- Toy Story*
- Danger Zone
- Steve Wozniak*
- Sesame Street
- Blue & yellow
- Bay Bridge