Play Bay FM’s Thousand Dollar Minute every weekday at 7:20am with Bruce Scott!
Be caller 9 at 1-800-948-5229 and answer up to 10 questions to win cash! For every question you get right you’ll win $10 gift card to Pizza My Heart, but if you answer all 10 questions correctly you’ll win $1,000!
Questions for Friday, May 17 (Easy Friday hint: Play the game)
- The current Avengers movie is called Avengers:…?
- Chris Isaak had what 1989 song that said “I don’t want to fall in love”?
- To look serious, you would put on what kind of expression?
- Nintendo released what handheld console in 1989?
- In football, you get what penalty for taking too long?
- Jon Snow and Arya Stark are characters on what TV show?
- What song would you sing in the 7th inning of a baseball game?
- What store’s slogan is “power to the players”?
- What contest does 94.5 Bay FM play at 8:30am?
- If your little car reaches millionaire acres, you’re playing what?
Answers: Today’s contestant got the ones with an *
- Wicked Game
- Game Face*
- Game Boy
- Delay Of Game*
- Game Of Thrones*
- Take Me Out To The Ballgame*
- Birthday Game
- Game Of Life*