It’s National Pi Day . . . the mathematical formula, not food. But a ton of chain restaurants are running pie and pizza promotions:
1. Pies at Whole Foods are $3.14 off. (Stop & Shop and Kroger also have deals.)
2. Marie Callender’s . . . free slice of pie with any full-price meal.
3. If you use the 7-Eleven rewards app, get a slice of pizza for 50 cents.
4. California Pizza Kitchen . . . one slice of Key Lime Pie for $3.14.
5. BJ’s Restaurant & Brewhouse is selling mini one-topping pizzas for $3.14.
6. Cicis has a coupon deal where you buy one adult buffet at normal price, and get a second one for $3.14.
7. Boston Market . . . free Rotisserie Chicken Pot Pie when you buy one at the normal price, plus a drink.
Enjoy the Pi(e)…wahtever type you choose