Want to feel good? Enjoy this short vid of 10 great reasons to love Queen Elizabeth. The Queen turns 93 on Easter Sunday, and she has grown her fanbase since she was in her teens, connecting with the people and dedicating her life to service. Plus, she’s got a sense of humor!
Click HERE for how she will celebrate her birthday.
Ten reasons to love the Queen, by NineNews Australia
10) She did her bit in WW2 and became a mechanic in the WATS
9) On VE Day, she celebrated in the streets with the people
8) Loves dogs; her Corgi will be a character in an animated film soon
7) She’s modern; she’s on Instagram and Twitter; sent email in 1976
6) Paid for her wedding gown with war ration coupons
5) Her outfits are so colorful and match her famous hats
4) Rides her beloved horses regularly
3) She’s got a sense of humor
2) She pledged her life to service at the age of 21
1) She’s served the people for 68 years and keeps going
Do you agree with the prediction at the end of the vid?